Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot


This is one of my favorite soup recipes--it's easy, most people like it, and it makes a lot. I make the recipe from my Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook; I've put the link below to the same recipe on the Betty Crocker website. (The picture is from there as well.)

The main ingredients are hash brown potatoes, canned corn, and evaporated milk. I sometimes use shredded hash browns instead of the cubed kind. It calls for bacon; I usually use chopped up cooked ham to give it more substance.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Find the recipe--click here.

2 comments:

Lora said...

This looks delicious! I'll have to try it. Do you know...does it freeze well?

Anastasia said...

I've never tried freezing it--I think the potatoes might break down, but it would still be safe to eat. Let me know if you try it!