Friday, July 10, 2009

A trip to the Gardens

Alex and I took a trip to Reiman Gardens a couple weeks ago. I took advantage of digital pictures being free and took 65 pictures in 50 minutes--probably a record for me.
Here are some of the best ones. We enjoyed the roses, the dinosaurs, and the butterflies. I have the shot with all the red roses as my wallpaper and it's lovely! I'm quite proud of the photo. I also tried using the macro settings with single flowers and butterflies, with mixed results. The single rose next to the picture of me really is meant to be gray. The picture I could not get to turn out was of a butterfly with a fluorescent green stripe--no matter what settings I tried, the color wasn't true. I guess you need an expensive camera for some things!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: