Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fireworks


On my fun new camera, I have a fireworks setting as well as the aforementioned cuisine setting (http://tucknesstimes.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-camera.html). These pictures were taken at the I-Cubs game July 18 and on campus July 4. I think I was as close to fireworks as I had ever been at the I-Cubs game--they were so sparkly because I could see each individual spot of light. I had great fun trying to capture them. Tips: Set the camera on a sturdy surface where you can see the fireworks in the camera (I used my knee). Zoom into where the fireworks are going off. Press the shutter when you hear the fireworks zooming up--then while the shutter's open there's more likely to be something there. Just take a whole bunch. The grand finale is the easiest time to get something. I was pleasantly surprised with how many turned out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

Great job with the pictures!

Looks like you all had a fantastic time!